- Lance R. McMahon, Ph.D., appointed chair of the department of pharmacodynamics
July 27, 2017
McMahon joins UF from the University of Texas Health San Antonio where he served as an associate professor in the department of pharmacology
- Dr. Eric Krause earns New Investigator Award from American Physiological Society
June 13, 2017
The award recognizes an outstanding investigator in the early stages of his or her career who has made meritorious contributions to the central nervous system area of study.
- 30th Annual Research Showcase celebrates milestone year with record participation
February 23, 2017
A record 89 poster entries and a keynote address about how technology is transforming clinical drug development highlighted the annual event.
- From Peptides to Preeminence
June 10, 2016
A decade-long collaboration leads Drs. Jane Aldrich and Jay McLaughlin to UF as Preeminence scholars
- College of Pharmacy hosts 29th Annual Research Showcase
January 25, 2016
The research talents of nearly 70 College of Pharmacy graduate and professional students and postdoctoral fellows were on display at the 29th Annual Research Showcase competition.