- From Peptides to Preeminence
June 10, 2016
A decade-long collaboration leads Drs. Jane Aldrich and Jay McLaughlin to UF as Preeminence scholars
- College of Pharmacy hosts 29th Annual Research Showcase
January 25, 2016
The research talents of nearly 70 College of Pharmacy graduate and professional students and postdoctoral fellows were on display at the 29th Annual Research Showcase competition.
- Researchers: Body fat can send signals to brain, affecting stress response
August 13, 2015
Dr. Eric Krause part of research team studying body fat's impact on the brain.
- Pharmacy researchers get grants to study hormone’s role in stress, mood disorders
April 30, 2015
Oxytocin is best known as the “love hormone” that is released during a hug or a kiss. Now, two University of Florida College of Pharmacy researchers have been awarded a […]
- National Institute of Mental Health grant awarded for project
April 15, 2015
Charles Jason Frazier, Ph.D., an associate professor and graduate coordinator of pharmacodynamics, has been awarded a five-year grant totaling $1.875 million from the National Institute of Mental...