- Dr. Lance McMahon shares expertise on panel discussing psychedelic use to treat psychiatric conditions
September 23, 2017
The event was hosted by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Education at University of Florida Health and featured five panelists.
- Lance R. McMahon, Ph.D., appointed chair of the department of pharmacodynamics
July 27, 2017
McMahon joins UF from the University of Texas Health San Antonio where he served as an associate professor in the department of pharmacology
- Dr. Eric Krause earns New Investigator Award from American Physiological Society
June 13, 2017
The award recognizes an outstanding investigator in the early stages of his or her career who has made meritorious contributions to the central nervous system area of study.
- 30th Annual Research Showcase celebrates milestone year with record participation
February 23, 2017
A record 89 poster entries and a keynote address about how technology is transforming clinical drug development highlighted the annual event.
- From Peptides to Preeminence
June 10, 2016
A decade-long collaboration leads Drs. Jane Aldrich and Jay McLaughlin to UF as Preeminence scholars