- Dr. Daohong Zhou participates in opening bell ceremony at NASDAQ
October 15, 2018
Dr. Zhou joined team members from Unity Biotechnology Inc. in the opening bell ceremony on Oct. 9. He is a scientific co-founder of Unity.
- Alcoholism makes social relationships less rewarding: NIAAA grant study
August 15, 2018
A two-year, $400,000 grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, or NIAAA, will allow University of Florida College of Pharmacy researchers to study alcohols' effects on...
- Hypertension Center changes name, leadership with new focus on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
July 17, 2018
Dr. Eric Krause will serve as director of the new Center for Integrative Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases.
- Dr. Eric Krause named UF Research Foundation professor for 2018–2021
May 15, 2018
The recognition goes to faculty who have a distinguished current record of research and a strong research agenda that is likely to lead to continued distinction in their fields.
- Dr. Lance McMahon shares expertise on panel discussing psychedelic use to treat psychiatric conditions
September 23, 2017
The event was hosted by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Education at University of Florida Health and featured five panelists.