- Hypertension Center changes name, leadership with new focus on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
July 17, 2018
Dr. Eric Krause will serve as director of the new Center for Integrative Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases.
- Dr. Eric Krause named UF Research Foundation professor for 2018–2021
May 15, 2018
The recognition goes to faculty who have a distinguished current record of research and a strong research agenda that is likely to lead to continued distinction in their fields.
- Dr. Lance McMahon shares expertise on panel discussing psychedelic use to treat psychiatric conditions
September 23, 2017
The event was hosted by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Education at University of Florida Health and featured five panelists.
- Lance R. McMahon, Ph.D., appointed chair of the department of pharmacodynamics
July 27, 2017
McMahon joins UF from the University of Texas Health San Antonio where he served as an associate professor in the department of pharmacology
- Dr. Eric Krause earns New Investigator Award from American Physiological Society
June 13, 2017
The award recognizes an outstanding investigator in the early stages of his or her career who has made meritorious contributions to the central nervous system area of study.